YTB AND IUS PRESENT AN OPEN CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR
DOUBLE DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
TURKIYE & BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
YTB, an institution providing students all over the world scholarship opportunities to study in Turkiye, offers the chance to fund a limited number of students from Bosnia and Herzegovina during their stay in Turkiye, which is part of the IUS double diploma programs.
Double diploma students, after completing the first two years of their studies at the International University of Sarajevo (IUS), will study at Istanbul Technical University (ITU), Istanbul University (IU) or Marmara University (MU) for the last two years, earning the diplomas of both institutions (IUS and whichever of the three Turkish universities they attended).
IUS: offers up to 40 % tuition waiver to Double Diploma students for the first two years of studying at IUS.
YTB: provides a monthly stipend, accommodation, health insurance and one return ticket for the two years spent in Turkiye. If candidates apply for a YTB scholarship to fund their stay in Turkey, they will be required to have a minimum of A2 level Turkish language proficiency certificate prior to their arrival in Turkey, and by the time of graduation, these students will obtain a minimum C1 Turkish language proficiency certificate. *Tuition at partner universities is set and regulated by the terms and price lists of the host institution.
- Students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, who completed their high school studies with 3.5/5 may apply only.
- Prospective students may apply to a maximum of 3 programs. The maximum number of programs a prospective student may apply in the same university is 2. Based on the quota, a prospective candidate who is not placed in the program of their first choice, may be placed in one of the other two programs they indicated.
- Prospective candidates will be ranked based on the interview.
- Priority will be given to citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina but citizens of the Balkan region (Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Albania) may also apply. Turkish citizens and other international citizens are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Any mistakes or falsehoods that become apparent in the application documents and information will render the application null and void.
For more detailed information, please call +38733957175 or visit our Campus at Hrasnička cesta 15, Ilidža, Sarajevo.